- TheG Apparel Company based in Oravská 49, 94901 Nitra, ID 48137723, registered at OU-NR-OZP1-2015/018592-2 in Nitra, section no. 43, insert 17026 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller" or "Administrator") shall process, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), the following personal data:
- name surname
- email address
- telephone number
- address / seat
- IP address
- The above personally identifiable information must be processed for ordering and further contract performance if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data makes it possible for Art. 6 ods. (1) b) Regulation - Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract.
Seller also processes these data for the purpose of recording the contract and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties.
The storage and processing of personal data results in the above-mentioned purpose for 10 years from the execution of the last part of the performance under the contract unless another legal regulation requires retention of the contractual documentation for a longer period of time. Such processing is possible on the basis of Art. 6 ods. (1) c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the manager.
- The newsletter and other business reports may be sent to the e-mail address or telephone number, as per § 62 par. 3 z.č. 351/2011, on electronic communications, if the buyer refuses. These notifications can be logged off at any time in any way - for example, by sending an email or by linking a link in a business announcement.
- The processing of personal data is performed by SHOPIFY with the registered office of 150 Elgin Street, 8th floor, Ottawa, ON K2P-1L4 Canada, which is a personal data manager. Personal data for this manager is also processed by processors:
A. Jacek Feszter - External marketing consultant
B. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5. The administrator does not have a person called " Commissioners. Administrator can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The Personal Information Manager, as the operator of www.thegclothing.com, www.thegclothing.sk, www.thegclothing.cz, www.thegclothing.hu uses the cookies used on this website for the purposes of:
- Tracking website traffic and generating visitor statistics and visitor statistics on websites
- basic features of web pages.
Collector cookies for the purposes listed above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the legal grounds - the legitimate interest of the manager, 6 ods. (1) f) Regulations.
Websites can be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of Web site behaviors data - this mode can either be set within the browser settings or can be set against such gathering based on the legitimate interest of the administrator of the objection, 21 Rules available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. The cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for the period necessary for the operation of the site.
If a visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website, then it is not possible to guarantee the full functionality and compatibility of the website.
Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring site traffic and generating visitor traffic statistics and visitor behavior on the web are considered as a whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
Cookies are saved for the time specified below for each type of cookie.
Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., headquarters 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Provider of Hotjar Ltd, based in Malta. Hotjar is a privately funded company that develops intuitive and optimization tools for web shops.
- MailerLite, a provider based in Latvia, is the easiest email marketing tool for small businesses.
externaFontsLoaded - Helps us load the font
NOCHACHE - Helps with website speeding
PHPSESSID - Identify when logged in
previousURL - Stores the previously viewed page
referal - Helps to identify the previous source of visits
mccid a mceid - Internal information to ensure the correct running of the site
SRV_id - Internal information to capture high availability
Google Analytics - Helps us measure and evaluate site success (service terms)
Google tag manager - Helps us to measure and evaluate site success (service terms)
Hotjar - Helps us to measure and evaluate site success (service terms)
Google Adwords - We use adwords to target ads (service terms)
Facebook audience - Let's facebook to target ads (service terms)
Instragram audience - We use instagram to target ads (service terms)
Omnisend - We use mailerlite to acquire "subscribers" and send mail (service terms)
- Please be assured that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Cancel at any time the sending of business notifications,
- to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest of the manager,
- request from us information, what your personal data we process,
- request access to this information and have it updated, corrected, or require processing restrictions,
- require us to erase this personal data, delete it, unless it is inconsistent with the applicable law or legitimate interests of the administrator,
- the portability of data as far as it is concerned
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, data removal or modification requests, please contact our customer support center at: email@example.com